dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I recently moved and I need to report my new address to the

Customer Question

I recently moved and I need to report my new address to the social security. However, there doesn't seem to be any way to contact them to deliver my new home address and which would also correspond to any residual paperwork that might be pending for my wife who died 14 months ago.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: No my social security checks have been coming in with no problem for years.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Brian Michels replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. I am a licensed CPA. I look forward to helping you with your issue today. You can change your address online using the "my social security'" link. https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

You can also contact the Social Security Administration at 1-***-***-****. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to assist you resolve your questions.