How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 15180
Experience:  15+ years in tax preparation and instruction
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I go aboy oops how to go about changing my

Customer Question

how do I go aboy oops how to go about changing my address........
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm moving but my direct deposit will be the same
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: thank you
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: no....moving from one state to another,,,just wanted to make sure I get my statement at the end of the year
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 month ago.

You can change your address online by using a my Social Security account. Go to the My Profile Tab on my Social Security.
If you are unable to change your address online, you can:

  • Call SSA at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or
  • Contact your local Social Security office.

    A positive 5 star rating credits me with assisting you.
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 month ago.

Did you make your request for the replacement card? Please post below so I know you have read and understand my response.