Chad CFP ®
Chad CFP ®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM, Professional
Experience:  Managing Director
98767339

How can I get the SS 1099 form for Winifred M. Gardner. She

Customer Question

How can I get the SS 1099 form for Winifred M. Gardner. She died on June 12, 2016 and I need it for her taxes to give to the cap to close her account and forward the donation to Cancer research? The nursing home did not forward it to me and I know that
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: N? o, I have her social security number. Do I have to spend another 4 hours waiting in a SS office to get it
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Chad CFP ® replied 5 months ago.

Hello, My name is***** am a Certified Financial Planning ® Professional. Welcome to JustAnswer!

You can order a copy of the deceased tax transcript, which may contain forms 1099, W2 and most other forms submitted as part of a traditional tax return.

You will need the following

• The decedent’s complete name, address and social security number
  • A copy of the death certificate, and either
  • A copy of Letters Testamentary approved by the court, or
  • IRS Form 56, Notice Concerning Fiduciary Relationship, if there is no court proceeding

You may be able to access the tax transcript immediately online by requesting a tax transcript online

Additionally, you may be able to request an earning history directly from the Social Security Administration by completing the form within the link I provided.

I hope this answered your question. My goal is to ensure you have received the answer to your question and have no further questions.

If you do have further questions or if my answer was incomplete please let me know.

Please take a moment to rate my service. Rating my service cost you nothing, but tells JustAnswer to credit me for assisting you.

You can rate my service by using the stars, or faces on your screen and clicking submit.

I hope you feel that I provided you with 5 Star services and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Regards,

Are you satisfied with the Answer you received?

If you are satisfied with the Answer, please accept the Answer and rate my service. Accepting the Answer and Rating my service cost you nothing extra, but does notify JustAnswer that I have completed my assigned work.

If you have any follow up questions please don't hesitate to Ask.

You can rate me by using the stars, or faces on your screen and clicking submit

I look forward to working with you in the future and I hope you feel that I provided you with 5 Star services

Regards,

Chad CFP ® professional