dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I was woundering if my son age 44 with a disability can draw

Customer Question

i was woundering if my son age 44 with a disability can draw his dads now dead0 can draw his SS?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: my son has ADHD ,and a bad speech problem. it's hard for people to understand him and it's hard for him to get a good job
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: he has been in prison (3yrs)
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Matthew Breecher replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I would like to assist with your question. Please remember, as per the terms of this website, Answers of Experts on the Site are to be used by Customers for general information purposes only, not as a substitute for in-person evaluation or a specific professional opinion.

Has your son ever applied for Social Security?