dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Of father's estate(and mother is included in this). Received

Customer Question

I am Administrator of father's estate(and mother is included in this). Received my mother's SS end of year statement paperwork, but not dad's and trying to do their joint taxes(we filed an extension), but need this to complete. Can I just go to local, Hodgson Memorial office, with proof of my Administrator status, my ID, death certificate and receive my father's end of year SS print out? Supposed to meet with H&R Block on Friday of this week again to complete taxes and this is all I need. Thank you for your help-Fiona ***** *****
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: So there is a Retirement Accountant there as both parents are deceased.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I'd like to make you aware that you are not communicating with the social security administration, but to JustAnswer, a pay-for-service question and answer site (you have offered $32 for a resolution of your situation). I can help you but have no ability to directly access social security's confidential information they have for you.

I can however assist you in understanding how to get what you need from social security, often online and you can have the document that you need within about 15 minutes.

Would you still like my assistance?

Doug