How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband & I both receive social security and we have

Customer Question

My husband & I both receive social security and we have recently applied for a reverse reverse mortgage. The loan package requires the most recent Notice of Award or documentation that establishes SS Benefits for Susan ****** (************** and for Michael ********* (**************). Thank you for any help you may be able to provide. JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know? Customer: I'm sorry, I left off my email address & that might assist the Accountant. Thank you.

Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Matthew Breecher replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I would like to assist with your question. Please remember, as per the terms of this website, Answers of Experts on the Site are to be used by Customers for general information purposes only, not as a substitute for in-person evaluation or a specific professional opinion.

Expert:  Matthew Breecher replied 2 months ago.

In short, you and your husband can easily access this information via the Social Security Administration website. Have you already registered your accounts to sign up for access?