dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My husband & I both receive social security and we have

Customer Question

My husband & I both receive social security and we have recently applied for a reverse reverse mortgage. The loan package requires the most recent Notice of Award or documentation that establishes SS Benefits for Susan ****** (************** and for Michael ********* (**************). Thank you for any help you may be able to provide. JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know? Customer: I'm sorry, I left off my email address & that might assist the Accountant. Thank you.

Category: Social Security
Expert:  Matthew Breecher replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I would like to assist with your question. Please remember, as per the terms of this website, Answers of Experts on the Site are to be used by Customers for general information purposes only, not as a substitute for in-person evaluation or a specific professional opinion.

In short, you and your husband can easily access this information via the Social Security Administration website. Have you already registered your accounts to sign up for access?