dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My daughter has had a mental illness since age 15. She is

Customer Question

My daughter has had a mental illness since age 15. She is soon to be 47 years old. The last ten years she has lived in Austin, Texas with a man named Mitchell Echols. Her social security check was somehow placed on his Net Spend Card. Due to her noncompliance with medication, he thought it was a good idea for him to be in charge of the disability money. I, as her mother, know that he has thrown her out of the apartment she pays for with her disability check. She has now come to the Rockwall area. I went to pick her up at the bus station in Dallas last Christmas Eve. She was not on mediation, did not have any money and was combative. She stayed with me in our guest room for 4 days and became irrational. When I confronted her,she came at me intending to hit me with her fist. My husband intervened and she hit him. She ran out of the house, down the street and was met by the police who we called. She was taken to a mental hospital where she stayed for 2 weeks. I was not able to speak to anyone there as the patient has her rights. She was dismissed, I assume on medications, and she ended up on the streets of Dallas. She was apprehended by the police for trespassing and placed the Dallas Co. Jail. After her deal ended there she was transferred to Rockwall Detention Center where she is currently. She was true billed by the Rockwall Grand Jury, assessed by a Psychiatrist from Terrell. He called me to inquire if some of the answers to his questions were true. Earlier in this whole thing, I filed a fraud case
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: You didn't even let me tell you about the question I had
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Matthew Breecher replied 4 months ago.

The system is automated... What is your question?