dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

N my 2 children that are 7 and 13 receive SS benefits. Their

Customer Question

n my 2 children that are 7 and 13 receive SS benefits. Their father is 67, but not collecting SS yet
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: What addl info do you need?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: One of the children has Down Syndrom Their father is 67, but has elected not to start taking SS yet
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What would you like to know?

Doug