Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

Eed to verify my employment with Health research inc for my

Customer Question

eed to verify my employment with Health research inc for my retirement what can I do ?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My employer of 30 years can not verify I worked with them Jan 20 1987 to July 1987
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: Retirement agent stated if I can get proof from social security he can put it in for me.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 5 months ago.

You can get your personal Social Security Statement online by using your my Social Security account. If you don’t yet have an account, you can easily create one. Your online Statement gives you secure and convenient access to your earnings records. It also shows estimates for retirement, disability and survivors benefits you and your family may be eligible for.
...
To set up or use your account to get your online Social Security Statement, go to Sign In Or Create An Account.
...
We also mail paper Statements to workers age 60 and older three months before their birthday if they don’t receive Social Security benefits and don’t yet have a my Social Security account.

...

Also, if you'll bear with me a moment, I'll show you how you can order a statement to be mailed

Expert:  Lane replied 5 months ago.

If you would like to receive your Social Security Statement by mail, please print and complete a "Request For Social Security Statement" (Form SSA-7004) and mail it to the address provided on the form.

...

You should receive your paper Social Security Statement in the mail in four to six weeks

...

Please let me know if you have ANY questions at all, before rating me.

I hope you’ll rate me (using those stars, or faces on your screen, by clicking submit) based on thoroughness and accuracy, rather than any good news / bad news content.

Otherwise I’ll receive no compensation for the time & expertise here at all, from JustAnswer.

Thank you!

Lane

..

I hold a law degree, with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice to clients on three continents since 1986