dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I need a new social security card, mailed to my home

Customer Question

I need a new social security card, mailed to my home address,***** Fremont, ca. I have lost my card and I need a new one sent as soon as possible, my social security number is###-##-#### telephone number is(###) ###-####JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: are you going to send me a new social card in the mail, that is what I asking?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Matthew Breecher replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I would like to assist you with your question. Have you already contact the Social Security Administration for a new card?