How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a new social security card, mailed to my home

Customer Question

I need a new social security card, mailed to my home address,***** Fremont, ca. I have lost my card and I need a new one sent as soon as possible, my social security number is###-##-#### telephone number is(###) ###-####JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: are you going to send me a new social card in the mail, that is what I asking?
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Matthew Breecher replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I would like to assist you with your question. Have you already contact the Social Security Administration for a new card?