How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Matthew Breecher Your Own Question
Matthew Breecher
Matthew Breecher, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 286
Experience:  Director
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Matthew Breecher is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ihave lost mi lost my medicaaare card, I need a replacement

Customer Question

ihave lost mi lost my medicaaare card
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I need a replacement card
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no I am 83 and need my card to see a doctor
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Matthew Breecher replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I would like to assist you with your question. I understand you have lost your Medicare Card. Have you already contacted the Social Security Administration?

Expert:  Matthew Breecher replied 4 months ago.

You can obtain a replacement card by calling Social Security; they have a hotline number(###) ###-#### Additionally, you can obtain your card online; if you have not already signed up, you can do so via the Social Security Administration website at: