Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  22+ years legal exp. - 12+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I would like to increase the tax taken out of my retirement

Customer Question

I would like to increase the tax taken out of my retirement check.
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: the forms I need to fill out how can I get them?
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No my tax this year that was taken out was not enough I ended up having to pay money .
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

Please go here: https://www.ssa.gov/planners/taxwithold.html

Fill it out as per your new choice.

Then bring it to the SSA (or mail it) - and make sure to check your direct deposit for the next few months to determine when the SSA gets it processed. It can take some time.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me with 5 stars when you are done. It costs nothing extra but tells company to give me credit for my assistance to you today. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!