dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Ceived an SSA 1099 on my income this year and my tax

Customer Question

ceived an SSA 1099 on my income this year and my tax preparer won't file without it even though I know the amount. Can I get it on line?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I never received a SSA 1099 on my earnings and my IRS tax preparer won't file without it even though I know the amount. Can I get it online?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: Just whether it's enough to be taxable...it's only about $4000...
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I'd like to make you aware that you are not communicating with the social security administration, but to JustAnswer, a pay-for-service question and answer site (you have offered $32 for a resolution of your situation). I can help you but have no ability to directly access social security's confidential information they have for you.

I can however assist you in understanding how to get what you need from social security, often online and you can have the document that you need within about 15 minutes.

Would you still like my assistance?

Doug