LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

WHAT FORMS TO DO NEED TO GET PERMISSION TO SPEAK TO SOCIAL

Customer Question

WHAT FORMS TO DO NEED TO GET PERMISSION TO SPEAK TO SOCIAL SECURITY ON BEHALF OF MY HUSBAND.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: HE IS UNABLE TO WALK OR TALK OR LEAVE HIS BED IN THE LAST FOUR YEARS I NEED TO TALK TO S.S. ABOUT A PROBLEM WITH HIS MEDICAL DEDUCTIONS COMING OUT OF HIS CHECK MONTHY
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: HAVE A APPOINTMENT WITH THEM ON MAY 18, 2017 AND NEED TO KNOW WHAT I NEED TO BRING WITH ME.I SENT COPYS OF THE FORM TO APPOINT ME AS HIS REPRESENTATIVE BUY GOT A CALL TODAY SAYING WRONG FORMS AND SOMETHING ABOUT A FEE ?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Retirement Accountant. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: OK
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I'd like to make you aware that you are not communicating with the social security administration, but to JustAnswer, a pay-for-service question and answer site (you have offered $32 for a resolution of your situation). I can help you but have no ability to directly access social security's confidential information they have for you.

To be able to speak with social security on behalf of your husband you need to provide them with an authorization form signed by your husband. Here is a link to the form http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVvZ9QvZYNaIA6e8PxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByNXM5bzY5BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1492562686/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.reginfo.gov%2fpublic%2fdo%2fDownloadDocument%3fobjectID%3d27921001/RK=0/RS=5ZrVQNV.LhLtTX.zTLEN5Jxy9T0-

You may reply back to me again if you have additional questions, and I will continue to assist you.

I am not an employee of this site and I am only paid for helping you when you rate my service to you. Please remember to rate my service to you by clicking on the rating stars on your screen (preferably 5-Stars) so that I can be compensated for helping you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours well in 2017,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good morning,

Is there anything else I can assist you with today? It is possible that your questions and issues might be better served by an in-depth conversation with me. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you by clicking on the rating stars so that I can be compensated for assisting you? Rating me costs you nothing as you have already paid the deposit for my help. All rating does is ensure that I am paid for my time in working with you.

Thanks in advance for your rating of my service. It is greatly appreciated.

I wish you the best in 2017,

Doug