How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3440
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am currently years of age. I would like to know what my

Customer Question

Hello, JA: Hello. What do you want help with? Customer: I am currently 69 years of age. I would like to know what my monthly check would be if I retire this June & if I wait until June of 2018.f JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best. Customer: I am currently receiving SS benifits. What details do you need? JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know? Customer: My name is **** *. *******.

Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 2 months ago.

Faye, only the number holder (that is you) can access that info - we are not allowed because that is very private info. That said, I am permitted to direct you on how to get that info quickly. Let me know if you'd like me to do that.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

No thanks. Please cancel my request & remove the charge to my credit card. Thank you, **** ********

Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 2 months ago.

Hi Faye, I do not have any connection to your arrangement with the site, I am just a Social Security Lawyer offering assistance. But, you can click on your customer service link or button and ask for a refund.