dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I am currently years of age. I would like to know what my

Customer Question

Hello, JA: Hello. What do you want help with? Customer: I am currently 69 years of age. I would like to know what my monthly check would be if I retire this June & if I wait until June of 2018.f JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best. Customer: I am currently receiving SS benifits. What details do you need? JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know? Customer: My name is **** *. *******.

Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

Faye, only the number holder (that is you) can access that info - we are not allowed because that is very private info. That said, I am permitted to direct you on how to get that info quickly. Let me know if you'd like me to do that.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

No thanks. Please cancel my request & remove the charge to my credit card. Thank you, **** ********

Hi Faye, I do not have any connection to your arrangement with the site, I am just a Social Security Lawyer offering assistance. But, you can click on your customer service link or button and ask for a refund.