Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

My wife has miss placed her SS card. A replacemeent card is…

Customer Question
My wife has miss...

My wife has miss placed her SS card. A replacemeent card is needed.

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My wife is , Marilyn K Fink, SS number is###-##-####

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Maiing address- 2803 Stonewall Heights, Colorado Springs CO 80909

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Social Security
3/21/2017
Social Security Expert: LawTalk, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Are you aware that you are not communicating with the social security administration, but to JustAnswer, a question and answer site? I can help you but have no ability to directly access social security's confidential information they have for you. I can however assist you in understanding how to get what you need from social security, often online and within about 15 minutes.

Do you still want my help?

Doug