dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I need a 2011 form for my income taxes I changed from a P.O.

Customer Question

I need a 2011 form for my income taxes I changed from a P.O. Box to my home address during 2016, but my retirement check is automatically deposite,
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My old address was 154A W. Foothill Blvd. Upland CA. 91786
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: My present address is 1125 W. Arrow Hwy, Apt 45 Upland CA 91786
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 months ago.

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Are you aware that you are not communicating with the social security administration, but to JustAnswer, a question and answer site? I can help you but have no ability to directly access social security's confidential information they have for you. I can however assist you in understanding how to get what you need from social security, often online and within about 15 minutes.

Do you still want my help?

Doug