dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Ciao from Italy, can u possibly help me, thank you so much.

Customer Question

hello Ciao ***** ***** JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Customer: can u possibly help me JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best. Customer: thank you so much. I am writing you ftom yje US Embassy in Rome Italy.regarding my social security benifts JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know? Customer: Yes.. Social # *************...lost i think my status for healt issues.. 4 stents in 20 2011..was not advice to return to States so i would not lose my status sorry..************* my bad

Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

Hello and Ciao ***** ***** USA!

Not clear on what you are asking? Why don't you retype it. Take your time. I will check back with you.