Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  22+ years legal exp. - 12+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

My Social Security has not arrived into my bank and it's

Customer Question

My Social Security has not arrived into my bank and it's late. Last time I was in your office on Vera Cruz the young man handling it wasn't handling it well. JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best. Customer: My name is Beverly ****** #************ is my SS#. JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know? Customer: My email is ******************

Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I can't get through by phone as it's always busy, and its difficult for me to go to the very crowded place on Vera Cruz.
All I want to know is whether or not they have sent my latest check., I would think that would be easy to find.B. Nelson
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

What particular benefit check are you expecting?

Do you have direct deposit?

Also, what is the day of the month of your birthday?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I told you when you asked before, I just felt my check hadn't come on time, but then it did get here right into my checking account and I was glad as it is part of my income. It sounds like you are worried about my asking. I only did that as one can't get through on the phone, But thank you for trying to assist.

Actually, you and I have never spoken, you must be referring to your local SSA office in Vera Cruz. I, on the other hand, am an SS lawyer who helps people here get the information they seek regarding SS issues.

The questions are necessary to help determine if there is a different date the recipient should be expecting their check, based on SS rules. But in any event, all moot now, since you received your check. So glad to hear it!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I appreciate all the work you have done, I only thought the check hadn't come as it was bill paying time, but it did show up in my checking account, and I didn't see it at first the way the bank sets things.It seems like you have been more worried than I was, but all is ok now, and I thank you very much.Calling through to Social Security offices is hard to get through as there is a long line waiting to get through.Bev Nelson

Yes, when people are missing their SS income, I jump to it, as they often can't pay those bills without, and SSA does have errors fairly regularly.

My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!