Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

I currently recieve, I currently receive SS. I am now

Customer Question

I currently recieve
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I currently receive SS. I am now disabled tho not related to my job. Might I get more than currently.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: No.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and for using justanswer.com. Are you currently working? When is the last time you worked? How are you disabled?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am retired. I have since developed Parkinsons Disease.

If you have worked 5 out of the last 10 years, you might be eligible but it is very difficult to get SSDI after retirement. SSDI's purppse is to reimburse you for work and if you are not working then they have a difficult time approving you. How old are you?

Also when did you work last?

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?