How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 19140
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Australia but lived and worked in The US for 30

Customer Question

I live in Australia but lived and worked in The US for 30 years. I have just received my first Social Security payment deposited into my account but do not know the time frame for which that payment covered. I was trying to find the persons name in the Philippines who I dealt with but can not find it. Can you please let me know who to contact for this information.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: It would be nice to get some information on when my payment goes into my bank and how much I am entitled to each month.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

You should contact the Office of Earnings and International Operations. Click here for the contact information.

Best wishes,