Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

I am 63 years old and I am thinking about filing for

Customer Question

my name is douglas ****, I am 63 years old and I am thinking about filing for benifities, I would like to know how much I could earn working part time and still file. My SS number is *******-**-****. JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know? Customer: Right now, I am not making enough money to pay my bills, and even though I have been tring, I can not get a full time job.

Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and for using justanswer.com. Give me a bit and I will get you an answer drafted.

If you earn more than $15,720, you will be penalized $1 for every $2 earned over that amount.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if you are satisfied. This will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated by the site for my time with you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions if you feel your questions has not been fully answered. See link on how to rate: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?