dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I just recieved notine that my Monthly RX medirredO)PDP)) is

Customer Question

I just recieved notine that my Monthly RX medirredO)PDP)) is being raised $80.50 per.month,And that anyoe all extra help was determinated. I was paying AARP fro part D po[rocreption drus.....as of nor, 80.50 has been added toy bill.for any extra help was be stop or taken away from me. I currently have Madicade and medicare. ASlso I am a man 75 yeard old. I have a spendown through Medicade 202 monthly to be used as neesded...andy monthly bills under the spend down amount,,,,I pay out of pockrt. Through, AARP I have a plane that covers procreption Drus Part D.and no others besides medicare and med icade. Andy thing under the 207, I pay out of posit. Why on earth am I being asked to pay : 80.50 more monthly. Where am I suppoe=sed to get the attitional monies. As a senor we recieved 03. percent increase. My land lord uped my rest from 207.00 to 272.00 Where are wwe supposed to get the additionaL MONIES TO PAY THE READJUSTMENTS. hOE AM i ABLE TO GET THIS PROBLEM RESOLIVED. ANDREW ********** ss: **************** ID:************** Please advise my next move to up date any or all records Thank you, Andrew *********, **** **********,**********,ID:************

Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have know idea how we are in contact. I never asked for a layers advice or interference, however, I feel justified in fallowing up on your concern. Please be made aware that I am unable to a ford any sort of legalities.
I also read my first message. My mind had to be undergoing a great bewilderment.On or about December 26, 2016 I received a letter from AARP Medicare Rx. The letter read as fallow', Medicare has told us that I was know longer qualify for Extra Help with my prescription drug coasts. This means that your plan costs will change, starting 01-10-2017. The start date may have already passed when you get this letter. WE apologize for that.Your Cast changes:
You will have a new premium: $80.50 monthly.Mr. Phillips, needless to say, I had a prescription plan for many years and paid about, $300.00 yearly. For me to receive a notice change with such ex stream charge has me completely bewildered and confused. More over, the letter seems so amateurish without a stamp and proper signing. The signature, Sincerely,
The Unitedhealthcare TeamI never asked for any sort of Extra Help, I paid my premium at he beginning of each year. Furthermore, I never received the usual monthly billing book. I am sure you are able to understand my concerns. Tomorrow morning I am going to contact the Social Security Medicare Office and any one else that can possible be of help.Please feel free to answer my letter.
Thank You *****