How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A granddaughter of ours has misplaced or lost ss card and

Customer Question

a granddaughter of ours has misplaced or lost ss card and does not know the number-how do I find out what the number is? Mother has died recently and father has been divorced 6 years
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Her name is***** 4/27/2005 and was living in Albertville, Minnesota with my daughter
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Mother's name is*****/ williams.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 8 months ago.

Hi. Do you have her birth certificate?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 8 months ago.

I would contact social security or go to the local social security office at