Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I need a letter from social security office to says I am

Customer Question

I need a letter from social security office to says I am going to receive my retirement benefit ( the amount ) and my wife ( she has applied to receive 50% of mine) from Jan 2017 in order to submit this letter to the bank as part of my loan application requested Docs. by the bank. You can email it to my email***@******.*** < thanks
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

This site is not affiliated with Social Security Administration. So, I do not have access to the Social Security database to access your record to fulfill your request. You need to contact Social Security Administration and make the request. I would suggest if possible going to the local office instead of calling on the phone. You would get quicker resolution of your issue if you go to the local office and have the Claims Specialist review your record and give you a print out of your award letter. Below is the contact information:

https://www.ssa.gov/agency/contact/

Best wishes,