How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark D Your Own Question
Mark D
Mark D, Enrolled Agent
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 1304
Experience:  MBA, EA, Specializing in Business and Individual Tax Returns and Issues
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Mark D is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Just want to update my address and phone number, we've moved

Customer Question

just want to update my address and phone number
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: we've moved recently and have new phone number too. Doesn't Soc Security want such updates
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Mark D replied 9 months ago.

Hello, am I understanding the question correctly in that you wish to update your address and phone with the SSA?

Expert:  Mark D replied 9 months ago.

If so, you can either update by calling(###) ###-#### or by signing in or creating an account at

Does this answer your question?