How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 19479
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently moved from PA to VA. How can I find our if the

Customer Question

I recently moved from PA to VA. How can I find our if the extracare I received in PA is still available to me in VA. I received help with my medicare B by paying the $100 and PACE also helped me with my copayments at the pharmacy. How can I find out?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I am living with my son, because he needs help with 3 children in his custody. I receive $1196.60 from social security. The only help I need is medical coverage if possible.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

If nothing has exchanged, you would still receive the same extra help. However, you need to send in a new application. Click here for the application information.

Best wishes,