dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Tuft and I was wondering why my social secueity was cut

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** and I was wondering why my social secueity was cut almost 400.00 dollars
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: this month it was cut from 1150.00 to 784.40 and I was wondering is that going to be every month from now on or just this month I have been getting it since 2009
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: like?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 9 months ago.

I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.

We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.

Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.

Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry to bother you, and thank you
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 9 months ago.

Good morning.

Can you tell me please what kind of Social Security you are getting?