Arthur Rubin
Arthur Rubin, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Over 20 years experience in tax preparation, including some multi-national Social Security applications.
13714381

How do i go about getting my work record for theasbestos

Customer Question

how do i go about getting my work record for theasbestos suite
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: iworked in sewing factories for several years starting in the mid 60s and finished my work in the cotton mills in 2003 and i need to know how long iworkedin each one to file a claimin the asbestos suit
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: i dont know
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Arthur Rubin replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

You need to file form SSA-7050 . The cost is presently $115, or $148 if you require certification. Whether you require certification is a legal question, which I am not qualified to answer.

I hope this is what you are looking for. If not, please ask further questions.

Please forgive me if I don't respond immediately to followup questions. I'm not on 24/7.