Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I applied for SSI in September 2016 last year. I am no

Customer Question

I applied for SSI in September 2016 last year. I am no longer able to work. I received paperwork saying I am approved but they are going to go through the paperwork process of setting me up with SSI again. I still have not received it. Do you know or have any idea when I should get my SSI back?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your post.

How can you be approved for SSI, then you are told that your paperwork is being reviewed again for approval?

Kindly clarify.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't know.. they are still doing my paperwork..but it hasn't began yet. They are on my first try again since I stopped working on September 14th of last year. I am wondering if you know when I will be getting it.

Thank you for the information.

Unfortunately, I do not know because this site is not affiliated with Social Security Administration. So, I do not have access to the Social Security database to review your record and tell you what is going on with your case. You need to contact Social Security Administration for status of your case. Click here for the contact information:

https://www.ssa.gov/agency/contact/

Best wishes,