Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

I just filled for SS,but I did not use the full and correct

Customer Question
direct deposit information JA: The Retirement...
I just filled for SS,but I did not use the full and correct direct deposit information
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: how do i correct the direct deposit information on my account
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: ready
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Social Security
1/3/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 year ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you have already applied for Social Security, you can change or sign up for your direct deposit by:

Setting up a my Social Security account and starting or changing your direct deposit online (Social Security benefits only);

Contacting your bank, credit union or savings and loan association; or

Calling Social Security at 1-***-***-****

Social Security can be reached between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can further assist you.

Thank you.

Barb

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent