How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask annelew12554 Your Own Question
annelew12554, Social Security
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 2429
Experience:  I have extensive knowledge of the rules of Social Seeurity
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
annelew12554 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Igot a letter about Retirement.should I apply? as of now I

Customer Question

Igot a letter about Retirement.should I apply?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: as of now I get 27.00 ssi, 728 dis what will I get if I apply for retirement
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: my cost of Living gets higher and higher, what can I do?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Retirement Accountant. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: I won,T get money until sunsay
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  annelew12554 replied 6 months ago.


I'm Anne & I've been preparing taxes for 28 years. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  annelew12554 replied 6 months ago.


The disability benefits will automatically roll over to the SS retirement benefits, but at the same $ amount, so you should be able to wait until you reach full retirement age, which for most people is 66. You may check your exact full retirement age here:

If I were you though, I would get ahold of your local SSA office, or call them at 1-***-***-****, and see if there's a way for you to receive more $.

If you have found my answer helpful, please take the moment to rate positive by clicking on the stars.

It is ONLY through positive ratings that we are credited with working with you.

Thank you for choosing justanswer.