Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I need another copy of my PIN (Ilost the one recently sent

Customer Question

I need another copy of my PIN (Ilost the one recently sent to me)
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I receiveda letter from SS with my pin number, advising me to put it in a safe place ..But I misplaced it and needanother such letter from SS
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: No
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read that you have lost the letter that you received from Social Security Administration containing your PIN. However, this site is not affiliated with Social Security Administration. So, I do not have access to the Social Security database to review your record and issue a duplicate letter to you. You need to contact Social Security Administration for further assistance. You can call the 800# ***** go to the local office. Click here for the contact information.

https://www.ssa.gov/agency/contact/

Best wishes and Happy New Year!