How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask annelew12554 Your Own Question
annelew12554, Social Security
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 2429
Experience:  I have extensive knowledge of the rules of Social Seeurity
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
annelew12554 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am changing supplimental insurance companies for the

Customer Question

I am changing supplimental insurance companies for the coming year. How do I notify SSI in order to receive the additional monies that I now pay?
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: What do I need to be ready?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  annelew12554 replied 6 months ago.


I'm Anne & I've been preparing taxes for 28 years. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  annelew12554 replied 6 months ago.


You can report your change online at, or by calling toll free at 1-***-***-****.

If you have found my answer helpful, please take the moment to rate positive by clicking on the stars.

It is ONLY through positive ratings that we are given credit for helping you and for our time and knowledge.

Thank you for choosing justanswer, and have a Wonderful New Year!