dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I need to get a copy of my award letter so I can get a

Customer Question

I need to get a copy of my award letter so I can get a discount card for the Regional Transportation District in Denver
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I need a copy of my original award letter
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: no
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Have you not yet received your Award Letter for 2017 yet? Or, have you misplaced yours?

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.

Doug