dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I received a letter dated Oct 18, 2116. In the letter It

Customer Question

I received a letter dated Oct 18, 2116. In the letter It states I would receive $324.00 around Oct 26, 2016. I have not received it and I'm wondering if it was an error or will I receive it. Thank you for you service.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Could you explain a little more?

Who sent you the letter?

Did the letter say why you would be receiving the money?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please disregard this message that I sent. I was not aware that I would be charged. I paid the $5.00 to get an answer. I did not choice to pay monthly fees. I thought this was Social Security. If I see the $27.00 charged I will put a stop payment. I got into this with good faith. I don't need the answer and I want my $5.00 or $32.00 refunded now.