Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

How do I change the bank that my monthly check is now sent

Customer Question

How do I change the bank that my monthly check is now sent to?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I would like my check to be sent a differed bank then what were it going to noe
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: No, except the bank I have now does not give me any credit for my amount that they receive while other banks give up to 2% for amounts.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 10 months ago.

Hi My name's Lane. I can help you here.

...

I have a law degree, (Juris Doctorate), with electives in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986.

...

Please bear with me a moment while I prepare your response. You have some options...

Expert:  Lane replied 10 months ago.

If you already are receiving benefits, you can create a my Social Security account and start or change Direct Deposit online.

...

You also can sign up at your bank, credit union, or savings and loan.(They have the forms and can do it from there

...

Or call Social Security at 1-***-***-****.

Expert:  Lane replied 10 months ago.

Here's the web site for setting up the my Social Security account:

...

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

...

Please Let me know if you have ANY questions, before rating me.

But if this HAS helped, and you don’t have more questions on this, … I would appreciate a positive rating (using the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit")

Thank you!

Lane

Expert:  Lane replied 10 months ago.

I tried to accept the call request, but there was an error.

Expert:  Lane replied 10 months ago.

You can contact customer service and see what the prob;em is here: (Sorry we expert users are users just as you and don't have access to account issues)

...

1(###) ###-####/p>

Email | Chat | Phone