Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  20+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I am retiring from my state of mt job next month-December.

Customer Question

I am retiring from my state of mt job next month-December. What is the best way to at least an estimate of my SS benefits, as I will not turn 65 until next March (2017).
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

SS has a great online calculator to estimate your benefits:

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/quickcalc/

Please let me know if I can assist you further and whether you are successful in using the SS calculator.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Expert:  Barbara replied 10 months ago.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can further assist you.

Best regards,

Barb