How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask annelew12554 Your Own Question
annelew12554, Social Security
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 2429
Experience:  I have extensive knowledge of the rules of Social Seeurity
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
annelew12554 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a copy of my mother's social security form

Customer Question

I need a copy of my mother's social security form SSA-4926-SM. She has not received it for 2017 and it is required by HHS to continue helping her to pay for her residence in a nursing home
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: No, but HHS needs her financial status by December 1.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  annelew12554 replied 8 months ago.


I'm Anne & I've been preparing taxes for 28 years. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  annelew12554 replied 8 months ago.


Although many forms can be access online, this form is not available online. Many forms must be completed only by a Social Security Representative, and this form is one of them. You may call SSA at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****) Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m, but, since you need this by 12/1, I think I would go to my local SSA office.

If you have found my answer helpful, please take the moment to rate positive by clicking on the stars.

It is ONLY through positive ratings that we are compensated for our time and knowledge

Thank you for choosing justanswer.