How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask keeperumiami Your Own Question
keeperumiami, Senior Tax Expert & Financial Planner
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 7195
Experience:  Sr Tax Expert/Financial PlannerCPA/PFS (retired)Over forty years of advising individuals & small businesses
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
keeperumiami is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son whowill be 17in January is presently living with his

Customer Question

my son whowill be 17in January is presently living with his brother and no lo***-**-****nger needs social security as he is soo n to go to work and his brother makes around 57000dollars a year, mark Jacob Vickery social security #
JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the retirement accountant should know?
Customer: Mark Jacob vickery social security ####-##-####
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  keeperumiami replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** goal is to give you a complete & accurate answer. I am working on your request now & I will respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  keeperumiami replied 11 months ago.

Your son needs to contact the Social Security Administration directly at 1-***-***-****.

Due to the Privacy laws, Social Security requires that your son contact them himself unless you have a formal Power of Attorney.

Once your son calls the Social Security Administration at the number above, his benefits will be adjusted or eliminate as the case may be.

This is an independent private website where independent qualified experts are available to answer a wide range of question including financial, tax and Social Security questions along with a wide variety of other questions involving autos, medical & legal questions.

Please remember to rate my response as that is the only way I will receive credit for assisting you this afternoon.

Thanks very much,

Steve G.