How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barbara Your Own Question
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3356
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Barbara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get a recordof my earnings so far this year? Do to

Customer Question

How do I get a recordof my earnings so far this year?
JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Do to a divorce I need the earnings this year for **********. Birth date: ************ Social Security Number **********
JA: Is there anything else the retirement accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I have 30 days to get this to the attorney. Can you help me online or do I have to go to a Social Security Office
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you need proof you get Social Security benefits and/or the amount, you can request a benefit verification letter online by using your my Social Security account. This letter is sometimes called a "budget letter," a "benefits letter," a "proof of income letter," or a "proof of award letter."

If you can’t or don’t want to use your online account, you can call us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

The following link contains additional information which you will find helpful:

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,


Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This does not give me the amount of monthly payments Donald received and the total amount for this year so you were not helpful. I will go to the Social Security Office to get what I need. Please do not charge my credit card.

Related Social Security Questions