Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

I need a copy of my Form SSA-1099 for 2014 in order to get a

Customer Question
home loan JA: The retirement accountant...
I need a copy of my Form SSA-1099 for 2014 in order to get a home loan
JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My name is D**** R. E****, social security number 4**-**-****, my birthdate is 2/**/**** and my mailing address is 1**** N ****, ***,, ** *****. I just got married and my wife and I are trying to get a home loan and I lost my 2014 1099.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the retirement accountant should know?
Customer: Is there a phone number where I can contact you?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Social Security
11/16/2016
Social Security Expert: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Please give me a moment to prepare your response.

The easiest way to get this information is to request an income transcript from the IRS. This can be done at IRS.gov. The income transcript will have all of the income that was reported to the IRS. Here is the link to request a transcript. https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor