How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Taylor Your Own Question
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 2070
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Mark Taylor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a copy of my Form SSA-1099 for 2014 in order to get a

Customer Question

I need a copy of my Form SSA-1099 for 2014 in order to get a home loan
JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My name is D**** R. E****, social security number 4**-**-****, my birthdate is 2/**/**** and my mailing address is 1**** N ****, ***,, ** *****. I just got married and my wife and I are trying to get a home loan and I lost my 2014 1099.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the retirement accountant should know?
Customer: Is there a phone number where I can contact you?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Please give me a moment to prepare your response.

Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 8 months ago.

The easiest way to get this information is to request an income transcript from the IRS. This can be done at The income transcript will have all of the income that was reported to the IRS. Here is the link to request a transcript.