How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ABC Accounting Group Your Own Question
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 712
Experience:  Business Consultant/Accounting Manager
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
ABC Accounting Group is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to change my address for my s.s. I moved from 12255

Customer Question

I need to change my address for my s.s.
JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I moved from 12255 Hwy. N. Okee. Fl. to***** 131 Bryant Alabama
JA: Is there anything else the retirement accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I have not changed Banks yet but am going to do so .
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 11 months ago.

Hi. You can contact them at(###) ###-####or stop into your local office at

You can, also, do it online via the following link:

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.