How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband died Oct 28 he was verry sick he was still in

Customer Question

my husband died Oct 28 he was verry sick he was still in hospital when he die i was his ex but took care off him 24/7 for 7 years i had full power of att so i always transfer some off his money so i could paid his bill and anything when he needed some how they card was refursed and now they also blocked my card JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the retirement accountant should be aware of? Customer: his soc was*******

Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What do you need to know? How can I assist you?


Customer: replied 8 months ago.
they blocked my card to and i have to pay my bills they have not returnd any off my calls
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

What card are you talking about?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
well the check i transferd to my card was sept check he did not died until28 off october now they block my ready debit account and my pension check is in there
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

Are you talking about a Credit Card, a Debit Card from your bank or a card that socials security specifically deposits money to?

Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

It is possible that your questions and issues might be better served by an in-depth conversation with me. You can request a call by clicking on the "Call Me" button on your page.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ready debit he has one and I had one. since it was easer I could not leave him unattended
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

There was a problem with your call request. Please call customer service at(###) ###-####to get the issue straightened out and then I can call you.

Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

Have you given up trying to get the call request straightened out?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
all you want is money already been charged $32 dollars on my card
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
calll me or retun the money
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

If you need assistance navigating the system or if you have billing questions, you can contact customer service at(###) ###-####

Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

I am unable to further assist you in this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.