How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barbara Your Own Question
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3792
Experience:  20+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Barbara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I change my 101 year old mothers mailing address, My

Customer Question

Hello.....How do I change my 101 year old mothers mailing address
JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My mother is in a nursing home in Allentown,Pa.Her SS# *****###-##-####I need to change her mailing address to my home.How do I do that?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the retirement accountant should know?
Customer: Not really
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security, and we do not have access to your mother's personal information.

There are 3 ways to change your mother's mailing address.

1. Use her online account (if she has an online account);

2. Call 1-***-***-**** Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm; or

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,


Expert:  Barbara replied 11 months ago.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can further assist you.

Best regards,