dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I have a new address, do I have to report that if my SS

Customer Question

I have a new address, do I have to report that if my SS check is automaticall deposited in my checking acct
JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I just sold my house and moved right around the corner into a duplex. Do I need to inform Ss of my new address or not
JA: Is there anything else important you think the retirement accountant should know?
Customer: Not really!
Category: Social Security
Expert:  emc011075 replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Yes, you should update your address even if you check is deposited directly into your bank account. Tax forms and some Medicare information are still being mailed to the address on the account. You can update your address by login into your online account.

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?