How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PDtax Your Own Question
PDtax, CPA firm owner
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 4523
Experience:  35 years tax and professional advice in all matters money
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
PDtax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Change bank account deposit, I have two bank accountant I

Customer Question

change bank account deposit
JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have two bank accountant I want to only have one
JA: Is there anything else important you think the retirement accountant should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  PDtax replied 8 months ago.
Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax. I can assist.
Expert:  PDtax replied 8 months ago.
You can make changes to your social security direct deposit plan online through an online SSA myaccount.
Expert:  PDtax replied 8 months ago. is the link to enroll. The process only takes a few minutes. Once enrolled, you can make this and most other changes to your account.Thanks for asking at just answer. Positive feedback is appreciated. I'm PDtax.