How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PDtax Your Own Question
PDtax, CPA firm owner
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 4674
Experience:  35 years tax and professional advice in all matters money
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
PDtax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Change my bank account, my account was hacked and I have a

Customer Question

change my bank account
JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: my account was hacked and I have a new account for direct deposit how do I change it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the retirement accountant should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  PDtax replied 11 months ago.

Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer I'll assist.

Expert:  PDtax replied 11 months ago.

The fastest way of to set up and use a social security Myaccount. Once set up online, you can make the change to your bank account offer almost anything else with SSA. is the link to their web page. Signing up takes less than ten minutes. Once enrolled, you can make the change quickly. It will be effective right away.

Of course, you can go to an SSA office, but online account management works very well.

Thanks for asking at just answer. Please rate my assistance to complete your inquiry. I'mCustomer