How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Christopher B, Esq. Your Own Question
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 2981
Experience:  associate attorney
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Christopher B, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I change my address from gtexas towisconsin on here, we

Customer Question

can I change my address from gtexas towisconsin on here
JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: we moved and I need to change to our current address
JA: Is there anything else important you think the retirement accountant should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and thank you for using Give me a bit and I will draft you an answer.

Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

You can update your contact information online (change your address) of record via the "My Profile Tab" on my Social Security( This account is very easy to sign up for if you do not already have the account. If you do not want to do this online or you are having problems signing up, you can:

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will be greatly appreciated. See link for how to rate:

Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?

Related Social Security Questions