Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

I will to know when I became desability, My name name is

Customer Question
I will to know when...
I will to know when I became desability
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My name name is Reyna Mercedes Segundo, I will like to know the date the I became desabilited.
JA: Is there anything else the retirement accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Social Security
11/3/2016
Social Security Expert: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your question.

Could you clarify?

Thank you for your cooperation,

dylatess
dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY